Saturday, September 26, 2009

Gettin' my Blog on....

There is an extremely valid reason that I have not blogged in the last three weeks - it's called motherhood. I have had the best of intentions, waking up every morning thinking to myself "I really need to post some of these new sessions", trying to sneak a few minutes in between a quick load of laundry and nap time, only to get bogged down in scheduling and editing and playing Batman. But since my fantastic husband took the kids to the zoo this glorious Saturday morning so that I could get some work done, I was able to concentrate long enough to type this little note and post these from the last few weeks... Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Click Here to Get to My Site

Labels