Saturday, April 17, 2010

Put a Fork in Me....

.... I am done!  Well, we are a little over three weeks away from the arrival of our third little bundle of joy and I am officially on maternity leave. Ryan and I took our own kiddos out for one final photo shoot before they welcome the new addition to the family this morning "on the way to get donuts". I have been eyeing this field of flowers for a few weeks now and the weather was perfect to try to get some pics. Even though the four of us only lasted about 15 minutes before the whining and sillies set in, I was able to get this one shot of my kids together - probably their last as just a two-some. Boy, do I love these goof balls.

Just think the next post will be of three little Purdy's..... until then.....

Photobucket

No comments:

Click Here to Get to My Site

Labels