Monday, March 1, 2010

Communication Black Hole....

So, did I mention that technology blows.  I honestly feel like all of my electronic items have simultaneously declared mutiny and are refusing to operate properly.  As I was going back through my correspondence over the past month this evening, I have come to the realization that (in addition to my desktop completely crapping out on me) many of my emails have been shot off into a gigantic black void. I think I have the issue resolved now and have resent a number of messages, but for those of you who have not received a response from me via email as anticipated, please check your inbox in the morning.... Oh and by the way, my Iphone decided not to work this evening either.  Just what I was hoping to have to deal with tomorrow, a trip to the mall to have them tell me I am going to have to purchase yet another replacement phone - my third in under a year.... yeah, this is going to be fun!  
In other words, if you need to reach me, please call me at home at 281.778.9353 or shoot me an email @ lis_purdy@purdyphotos.com....
  

No comments:

Click Here to Get to My Site

Labels