Monday, March 29, 2010

Double trouble....

I had the pleasure of photographing these two cutie pies a few weeks ago and let me tell you, it was a workout!  They were both super well-behaved and full of energy.  Usually when I have that combo, I look for a big bed to let them jump on.  These little guys loved it and we got some great smiles to prove it!  I have to laugh at my favorite one of the two of them on the bed on their bellies - their mom and I were pulling out every trick in the book to get them to look up at the same time.  I included the frame before and after down below just to prove sometimes you only get one chance to grab that shot:)  Enjoy....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




No comments:

Click Here to Get to My Site

Labels