Sunday, August 9, 2009

Bow-a-riffic!

My dear (and extremely wise) sister-in-law warned me almost as soon as Riley had hair to start putting her in bows so that she would get used to them. Of course I should have listened, but as a girl whose last non-bobby pin hair accessory was a banana clip, I didn't. Now to get anything to stay in Riley's hair for longer than 17 seconds, it has to be pretty much glued in there. That is not the case for this sweet little girl, who I was able to photograph before my trip home to Indiana. Here are a some cute ones from our latest session as well as a few from back in March. Needless to say, this girl can really sport a bow(and a clip and a feather headband!)....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Kiera said...

These hair accessories are cracking me up. They look so gorgeous on her! She has the BEST cheeks! Ky is just like your baby girl...pony tails or nothing. Such is life when your mommy is same way :o)

Click Here to Get to My Site

Labels