Monday, August 3, 2009

We're Back....

After two fabulous weeks in Indiana with my parents, the kids and I have returned to Houston. It is a tough call as to which moment was my favorite during our trip, so I've narrowed it down to the top three....
3. Watching my recently engaged sister try on her wedding dress. One word, A-MA-ZING! I would show you the pictures, but that would be poor form:)
2. Seeing Riley drag my Raggedy Ann doll over to the corner (the place she spent a majority of her vacation), scold her and then stomp away.... classic.
1. Having a dance party with my whole family (soon to be brother-in-law included) and watching the kids twirl, which in my house is the mark of an absolutely fantastic family time. Just ask my mom, whose claim to fame is twirling on 5 of the 7 continents. Good times....

No comments:

Click Here to Get to My Site

Labels