Monday, August 17, 2009

Dude, I'm with the Band....

Rumor has it, my sister Emmy and I sound alike on the telephone. It always throws people off when we are at home together, because it takes a minute for them to decipher who they are talking to. So you would that if we sound the same on the phone, we would sound the same singing - yeah, not so much. Emmy has an absolutely phenomenal voice - she's traveled the world singing, even belting out a tune for the Pope (JPII, that is), while I on the other hand have been asked politely by my middle school music director to"just mouth the words" during performances. Anyhow, we were thrilled when she recently got engaged to her boyfriend Dave not only because he is totally awesome, but also because he is an amazing musician who appreciates Emmy's talent. While I was home a few weeks ago, I was able to hang out and take some pictures of Dave and his friends Jared and Craig (other wise know as the band, Nations). Here are some of my favorite images from my first band photoshoot. Rock on.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Click Here to Get to My Site

Labels