Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Summer Ends, School Begins....

Although you would not be able to tell by the temperature, summer officially ended in our neighborhood yesterday morning. School is now in session! It has been fun to watch the little girls on our street get ready to start the first grade. For weeks they have been preparing - searching for the cutest backpack, deliberating over the perfect first day outfit, worrying if they will like their new teacher and wondering if the super-duper cute boy from last year will remember them.... kind of gives me butterflies just thinking about it:) Here are some of my favorite pics from a session I just did with a little sweetheart headed into kindergarten at Harvard Elementary. I hope she (and all the little people everywhere headed back to school this week) had a wonderful first day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Click Here to Get to My Site

Labels