Monday, February 15, 2010

Hello again, Hello....

Anytime you can reference in Neil Diamond song in the title of your post, you know it is a going to be a good one:) Now that I have backed up my entire desktop in preparation to migrate my system from my PC to my Mac, I am ready to get back to blogging! Hopefully I will be able to get through this update without my computer freezing up and then making loud whirling noises which force me to then unplug the power cord to reboot..... gotta love technology:) So I had my first session since Christmas this past weekend with a beautiful newborn and his two older siblings. I love photographing newborns, they are just so incredibly tiny and sweet - they make my kids seem like giants when I get back home. It is hard to believe I will have another one of my own in a few months. Take a look.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Click Here to Get to My Site

Labels