Sunday, February 21, 2010

Oh, The Places We'll Go (Part 1) - Oyster Creek Park

I love being a "traveling" photographer.  I really enjoy getting to come into a client's house to photograph their family. In addition to children being a bit more relaxed on their own turf, it is such an advantage for me to be able to get a client's sense of style from visiting thier home.  It really helps me in the post production of images - do I keep them clean and crisp,  do some heavy vignetting,  go with more black and whites, etc.  However, when I have already photographed a child at home or the kids are a bit older and can handle a new environment, it is super fun and challenging to head outside.  Although we have to pay a bit more attention to the light and weather, there are some great places to take pictures around town and out in the boonies (Missouri City) where I live.  Here are some of my favorite pics from a park in Sugar Land right off Highway 6.  Bridge shots rock....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Click Here to Get to My Site

Labels