Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Still here.... I promise!

My promise to blog everyday has been compromised by illness - a virus in my desktop that is. Hopefully by tomorrow I will be able to access the pictures that I intended to post over this past weekend which include some of Riley's new room, which I finished up arranging today. Her "big girl room", as we call it, turned out pretty darn cute, if I do say so myself. We moved her from her little green room (which will not need to be repainted, since we are trying are darnedest to let this little nugget's gender be a surprise) to a two-tone violet room across the hall. She is sooooo proud of it and thinks she is such a grown-up now. In fact, she is completely convinced she is six years old. Just ask her - she will tell you emphatically, without hesistation that she is six. Jake has also become quite entertaining- here is a sample of his burgeoning humor.....
Jake: "Well Dad, I've got some good news and some bad news".
Ryan: "Okay, what is the bad news?"
Jake: "My right leg hurts."
Ryan: "So, what's the good news?"
Jake: "My left leg doesn't!"

Classic....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT! Can't wait to see the pictures of her room. Tell them their Oregon family loves them.

Ashley

Click Here to Get to My Site

Labels