Thursday, February 18, 2010

Workin' Mommas

One of the best parts about my work is that I get to meet the most interesting women, many of who have super cool jobs.  I have worked with a few political advisers, a t.v. anchor, a geneticist and quite a few lawyers and doctors.  I also have worked with a number of moms who, just like me, have created a small side business out of something they love.  They get their entrepreneurial and creative juices flowing in between the gaps of stay-at-home mommy-dom, working around pre-school schedules and t-ball practices.  Here is one such amazing woman and her two precious boys.  Holly is an interior designer with an awesome sense of style. Check out her website at  www.hollymathisinteriors.com ......

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




No comments:

Click Here to Get to My Site

Labels